OtomaX Recharge Software has released update 3.7.0 Here are the revisions:
– New: Built-in format “myhangouts” to find out ID Hangouts for parallel (TGT) purpose.
Hangouts has a different ID with GTalk / GMail so parallel with email address will not work.
Members can find Hangouts ID by sending “myhangouts” (without the quotation marks) and then use that ID when making a parallel (TGT).
Example of ID Hangouts: 2uDUMMY5vovsx2knmazsegc34e@public.talk.google.com
– New: When receives an invitation from Hangouts will automatically check and parallel the member’s Hangouts ID.
Examples of invitation ID: dummy-at-gmail.com–2uDUMMY5vovsx2knmazsegc34e@public.talk.google.com
– New: IP Center/Gateway supports HTTP POST.
– Fix: IP Center/Gateway, URL balance without [sign] parameter did not work.
– Fix: IM Center (GTalk/XMPP) failed to re-login when connection disconnected.
– Fix: Missing Expired Date column on the Blacklist page.
– Fix: Missing Expired Date column on Physical Voucher page.
– Fix: TGTemail@example.com/resouce*pin failed because of the / character.
– Fix: Missing message in Inbox for IP type messages.
– Fix: IP Gateway: WebException: The operation has timed out.
– Fix: Auto re-send did not work on specified hours.
For download please visit Forum Orisinil.
For more information, please contact OtomaX Center or Partners.